Safety is a key aspect of Airchair’s operational ethos and applies equally to our client’s data. We want you to feel comfortable when visiting our website, to know we are committed to protecting your privacy.
The only information collected via cookies is data to improve website use. This is anonymous data, from a secure Google service.
Data, or information from our website is not made available to third parties, unless required by law. No information is shared for revenue, or for other commercial reasons, part of our belief in your right to privacy.
Although the UK has technically exited EU wide, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) this remains in force through the Data Protection Act 2018. The objective is to give more choice on how your data is used, together with fairness and transparency.
The focus of regulation is on complex data gathering organisations, personal profiling and consent. Whilst we only gather data as part of an open, business process, keeping in line with regulation shows a respect for privacy.
The data controller for information collected via this website is Mercury Products (South) Ltd. The registered office is Mercury House, 36 Carpenters, Billingshurst, West Sussex, RH14 9RB, which is also the main contact address.
Our lawful basis for processing your data is legitimate interest in meeting client requests, where potential clients freely provide their data. This is retained as long as needed and may be kept on record for future support.
You should be aware of your rights under legislation:
- To know what information is collected and how – In this case supplied by you, via a form, or email.
- To understand how your data is used – Airchair only use provided data for client contact & support.
- To access your data and have this corrected, or deleted – We are happy to comply within the month allowed.
- To know if your data will be shared – Other than internally, we are unlikely to share data without consent.
- To be aware of untoward effects – More applicable to social, or ad data, we knowingly cause no ill effect.
- Not to be subject to automated decision making, or profiling – Again, more ad, or social network related.
If you have any queries on compliance, please contact us. You also have a right at any time to raise concerns with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) about the way your data is being managed.
Protecting Your Data
The principle of protection applies to all who contact us, for whatever reason. Our website is professionally built and maintained with security in mind.
Your personal details are regarded by us as your property and protected accordingly. Beyond the website itself, we have procedures in place internally, to safeguard information collected online.
You are entitled and welcome to check information we hold relating to you. Copies can be made available, providing reasonable notice is given. If you believe information we have is incorrect, or incomplete, appropriate changes will be made.
Above all, we want you to be assured that the need to protect information is understood. Airchair and their staff always strive to do so.